• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Your Biplane cartooned !

air-pictures

Registered Users
Reaction score
Hello !

After some problems, I m now back to you !

Some american pilots know me ( and my art )... But for others, I can cartoon your planes ( and some cars for 50us$ ). You just have :
1- to make an order on my webshop : http://www.air-pictures.fr/crbst_41.html
2- send me some photos of you and the plane by email : [email protected]

Some exemples of my work :

I invite you to watch my work on my Facebook page :
https://www.facebook.com/Air-Picturesfr-162752893744246/

If you want some customized goodies, you can order them on my webshop ( designs with "?" ) !

( coffee mug, white t-shirt, black sweat or patchs for exemple )

I m here if you have any question...
Have a good day...

Sylvain
www.air-pictures.fr

air-pictures

Registered Users
Reaction score
Before summer, new collections have been added during the last weeks on the Air-Pictures website. Do not hesitate to take a look and give us your opinion ! Here are some examples of added or modified designs.

We always have the possibility to make your customized products with the existing designs of your choice :
http://www.air-pictures.fr/shop.html

You can also continue to order a drawing for yourself or to make a gift :
http://www.air-pictures.fr/drawings.html

Sylvain
www.Air-Pictures.fr

Beej

Creator of this place
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I have waited forever to get mine cartooned, but I had no finalized paint scheme, now I have that, I can do this :0)

Mike V

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back in December of 2012 Sylvain did the caricature of my Starduster, N1YW… One Yankee Whiskey.

I have it as the opening page on my iPad and occasionally as the background on the PC….

Sylvain is a great guy and pleasure to work with & needless to say, does fantastic work… Highly Recommended !!

I particularly like the B-17's in the background !!
I Love the WW-II Heavy Metal !!

Thanks Sylvain !!

Starduster Too Cartoon.jpg

StinsonPilot

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
So the order page is all French...don't speak/read a lick.
Is there an English version of the order page?
The whole website is in English except for when you go to order. Don't know what buttons to push.

Eagle-Mike

Reaction score
Send him an inquiry in english. Did the same as mý french is only marginally better ;-)

air-pictures

Registered Users
Reaction score
I have waited forever to get mine cartooned, but I had no finalized paint scheme, now I have that, I can do this :0)
Hello ! Sure that s time, I m not sure I will continue to do that a long time...

No problem to do your plane cartooned, you just you have to :
- make an order here on my webshop ( 40€ for single cartoon or 60€ for pack of ground and flight drawings ) : http://www.air-pictures.fr/drawings.html
- send me some photos and the callsign ( to find pictures on Google ) by email : [email protected]

I can also send you a Paypal invoice if it s easier for you ( for that, I just need your Paypal email adress ).

This cartoon could also be printed on customized goodies (mugs, t-shirts, jackets, key chains ...) to order on the webshop.

Sylvain

air-pictures

Registered Users
Reaction score
So the order page is all French...don't speak/read a lick.
Is there an English version of the order page?
The whole website is in English except for when you go to order. Don't know what buttons to push.
Hi !

I can also send you a Paypal invoice if it s easier for you ( for that, I just need your Paypal email adress and what you want ). You can send me an email to : [email protected]

Sylvain

Mike V

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Sylvain !!

I think you should make a page on you're website of all the GIRLS !!

:rolleyes:

Mike V N1YW,,,,

StinsonPilot

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Got both of mine done...pretty darn cool!

skybolt et stinson.jpg

Latest posts