• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Airdrome Aeroplanes - Thoughts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone ever flown and Aerodrome Aeroplanes aircraft?

I purchased part of a kit from them a while back and I am debating buying the rest of the kit and starting the build. My concerns are whether anyone ever flys these things because they are just not quite safe enough. I have seen a few YouTube videos of them flying but am still skeptical that more people aren’t pursuing this fairly inexpensive way to get a cool looking plane in the air. I have only emailed with one person who has personally flown these, I forget his name but he was out in France and built the N28 and then went on to build a Sopwith Camel. I’m hoping I can track down the guy that built the Soowith Schneider kit that I am also hoping to build. Good looking plane!

Attachments

• 94FC40B1-22C3-43F6-A1A5-B3C1666DCDBC.jpeg
    94FC40B1-22C3-43F6-A1A5-B3C1666DCDBC.jpeg
    14.8 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back