• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

AN Bolt Gauge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

planebuilder

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got fed up with the commercial AN Bolt Gauges from ACS.
It didn't take long for the printing to wear off and become unreadable.
Also I often want to look at the grip length, the most important spec imo.
I also need multiple gauges spread around the shop, just like reading glasses. ;)
So I drew up a Gauge for AN3-4-5-6 in Cad and printed it out.
They work great for me, so thought others would like them.
I attached a PDF of the gauge you can print, hope it's useful to some.
I tried to attach a DXF but the forum doesn't allow that. If you want the DXF PM me and I will send it.

Attachments

• AN Bolt Gauge.pdf
    130.9 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back