• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

breather vent pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wb7doj

Reaction score
My S1C doesn't have the pipe exiting the tail by the tailspring as I had on my other one. This one has a hole in the fabric but the vent terminates just above the hole on the inside of the empennage. Its obviously been flying like this for a while. Has anyone one seen this before? I want to run a short piece of pipe to the outside but its gonna be a bugger to work in that tight spot through the inspection covers. I seem to recall there was an AD on the factory ones regarding the pipe icing up but that wouldn't be an issue were I fly.

Latest posts

Back