• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Chris Copeland - intro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AzAero

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
Been enjoying this forum for a short time but don't generally post much on these things. I'm an aircraft painter by trade and recently earned my A&P. I've been fortunate to own/fly and restore a few nice airplanes C-140, 7ECA, and currently a Vans RV4. I've always been intrigued by the small biplanes, especially the Pitts Specials. More so after paintwork we've done on some incredible S2S and S2B restorations for a local collector. Looking to get some dual Pitts/Acro time in the near future and keeping an eye out for a quality flying S1 or maybe a S2E that is due for refurbishment. Always appreciate the old school, common sense banter on this forum!

Latest posts

Back