• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Hello from Fort Smith Arkansas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagle_addict

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Seth Bagby and I’m from Fort Smith Arkansas. I’m a huge Biplane fan and hope to buy or build an Eagle in the near future. I currently fly a Challenger 350 for a large charter company for my full time job. I have my A&P and own a Cessna 150 that me and my family and friends enjoy. My wife has her PPL “and she’s an huge biplane fan!!” and I am just starting to teach our 13 year old daughter as well. I plan to keep the 150 and build or buy an Eagle project. In the mean time I am getting tailwheel time in a Super Decathlon and reading everything I can find to get ready for the Eagle. I am trying to build a knowledge base so that I know who to talk to when the time comes for questions. I think the Eagle fits my mission but I am interested in others as well. I look forward to learning and and talking with you all!

Latest posts

Back