• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Integrity is more than just a word for me!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SFCHiatt

Some BIG thing come in small packages
Reaction score
I took a little break from social media after I was confronted by a few folks who apparently took offense to me talking about my airplane at AirVenture and virtually every time I open my mouth. I think what bothered me the most was the questioning of my integrity and outright calling me a liar. That pissed me off!

I joined the U.S. Army at 17, completed several combat deployments and retired as an E8. Integrity is more than just a word for me!

The tiny biplane slightly fills a huge adrenaline void left after I left the military and yes I do enjoy sharing it with people.

I do enjoy the Biplane Forum crowd and will stay here as long as you’ll have me.

No more posting videos, I know what the plane will do, and frankly that is all that will ever matter.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back