• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Monkworkz announcements, use cases and a Failure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings!

I haven't posted a video in more than a year and over time the things you want to put out there start to really stack up and suddenly you have a 25 minute video.

Main points:

1. monkworkz.com now accepts order, you don't have to go through me to get the worlds lightest and most compact power source for your experimental airplane.
2. I have lots of happy customers running the generator as a primary, a backup or back up AND primary in at least one case at Reno.
3. I run through one of the failure modes that was induced by FOD a couple months ago and a firmware upgrade I made to help the PIC diagnose the failure.
Grab some popcorn and your favorite beverage, here it is:

Hopefully I'll get the voice over for my Oshkosh talk out there soon.

Thanks!

Bill

Latest posts

Back