• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

New Stearman Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjkimball

Been there...Done that...
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I contacted Chris and asked that a Stearman Forum be added. Stearman have been a big part of my life even before Dad and I formed our business of restoring vintage airplanes and building custom ones. So, as the next chapter of my aviation life begins, I wanted to be able to share projects, information and more about Stearman airplanes. My son, my Dad and I are working with a few friends to restore a 1940 stearman, N2S1. I feel it would be pretty cool to share our passion with others here. So, here we go. Let's start filling pages with lots of Stearman goodness.

Latest posts

Back