• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

S-2A starter solenoid question?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LETSJET

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is the Lamar STS-S12 the correct starter solenoid for the S-2A with a Sky-Tec starter? Aviat hasn’t responded to my inquiry yet.
I completed jumping through all the necessary hoops to change my N number. The FSDO doesn’t issue new airworthiness certificates any longer. You do it all online, it’s not very user friendly. But once it’s accepted you print out your own A/W certificate online. New N number goes on tomorrow.

Attachments

• F1A92E80-45CB-4079-BCB4-922BDEE4E722.jpeg
    F1A92E80-45CB-4079-BCB4-922BDEE4E722.jpeg
    997.3 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back