• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Skyote Plans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasperfield

Reaction score
I received my Skyote plans yesterday from ACS. They are VERY well drawn and contain, I believe, everything necessary to build the airplane on the large E-sized sheets. Linear dimensions are shown in inches and decimals thereof to three places, angular measure is shown in degrees and decimals as well. Using a triangular engineer's scale, I have found the drawings to scale very accurately and am well pleased with that.

Each sheet has a table listing materials (wood, tube, etc.) including the material spec's & quantity, hardware spec's & quantity, and purchased items (brake parts for example) manufacturer's parts numbers, etc. for all the parts and components shown on that particular sheet. This will be a great help for listing these items for ordering.

Included with the drawings are two sheets which give complete spec's for ordering flying wires, round wires, and end fittings.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back