• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Starduster Too N633SE Completed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1554

Reaction score
Move one from the "Project" to "Completed" column, I think I finished it last night.

Serial number 1588 plans were delivered to Walter "Bill" Reidy, Hoagland, Indiana (now deceased) on January 15, 1973. I purchased the project from him in November, 2007. At that time it was a welded fuselage box on gear with tail feathers, and materials for the wings and center section. I've been steadily working on it for almost 14 years while maintaining a marriage and raising a family.