• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Ultimate 200 V2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ultimate200

Reaction score
Well after 26 years of service my ultimate 200's fabric and paint was getting tired so i took it apart to inspect the airframe .Everything still looked good so i made up some laminated plywood leading edges for the wings and recovered the airframe with new fabric and new colors.I opened the plans in 1998 when i was 28 yrs old and made the first flight when i was 32 and flew it for 26 years. Now i'm 58 ready to start tearing up the sky again for another 26 yrs LOL
IMG_0004 - Copy.JPG
IMG_2241 - Copy.jpg
DSC01341 - Copy.JPG
DSC01347 - Copy.JPG
DSC01351 - Copy.JPG
DSC01350 - Copy.JPG
DSC01347 - Copy.JPG

Latest posts

Back