• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Acrosport Take-Off and Landing Distances

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggles206

Reaction score
. I am looking to purchase an Acrosport but I operate out of a grass strip 1,300 feet (400 m). I am looking for advice on safe grass runway operating distances. I am looking for two up operations at close to AUW from Felthorpe Airfield (http://www.felthorpe.net/Home.html) Without on-site trials before I purchase I am at a loss as to how I can obtain objective answers to my question. I would be comfortable with an aborted take off at lift-off arrested in the 1,300 feet for obvious reasons!

Can anyone help me make an informed decision out there? I like the Acrosport otherwise as it has all the flying virtues I could wish for! Regards, George

Latest posts

Back