• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Any Skybolts/Firebolts in south Ga/ north Fl?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HawkXP_8BW

Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Caleb Etheridge and I live in Douglas, Ga. I've been a pilot since 2010 and currently own a Cessna. I've considered building for a while and have jumped back and forth between models. I found the Skybolt about a year ago and am highly interested in starting a build. Only one thing though, I've never actually seen one in person. I'm looking for someone with a Skybolt or Firebolt fairly near me, that would let me take a look and possibly take me up for a spin. I would obviously fly to you and would be more than happy to pay for the fuel. Thanks in advance!

Latest posts

Back