• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

boogs intro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boogs

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm a 21 year old guy from Raleigh NC, I'll be finishing up my pilot's license here soon (thanks to G.I. bill/TA) and my goal is to fly in IAC competitions and work my way up to the national level. I'm also very interested in the reno air race's, although i've never attended a race. I've been debating on what plan of action I should take but I think i'm going to try and buy or build an aircraft that's rated for unlimited aerobatics and could contend in the races as well. From my research I think a pitts s1 would fit the bill. I'm here to gather as much information as I can from the guys already in the sport.

Thanks for your time

Latest posts

Back