• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Engine Oil hose services

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akmetal

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a really good business who can make new oil line hoses for lycombing engines. I have an existing oil line hose that I need shortened to accommodate the new B&C oil filter I just installed. The exiting hose fits but it makes a tight loop. It does not appear to be kinked but I would rather be safe than sorry. Of course we install 90 deg an fittings all day long and this loop is no more than 2 long radius elbows, does anyone think this loop in the hose is dangerous?

It would still be nice to have a business reference that can make new hoses using the existing fittings to cut down on the costs who have good turn around times. I am willing to ship stuff out.

download

This site has been great, thank you for the help and I hope that my little projects and questions have been provoking thought and ideas in others for their own projects.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back