• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

FS: Clarity Aloft Link with Bluetooth

Bmosing

Supporting Member
Reaction score
For sale is a pretty much brand new Clarity Aloft link headset with Bluetooth. I only used it 3 times. Included is everything that came in the case minus the foam earplugs that I have used. - $745 shipped. email me at [email protected]

IMG_3971.jpg

IMG_3972.jpg

IMG_3974.jpg

IMG_3973.jpg

Morphewb

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
What did you not like about this particular model CA headset?

Bmosing

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually loved it. However, with the comm antenna on the top of The christen eagle, and me sitting in the back near it, I got a lot of feedback on transmission. Both clarity aloft and my avionics guys said there's an RF issue there and to resolve it would
Mean trying a new antenna or moving it.

Larry Lyons

Registered Users
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Dam. love my Clarity but yours would give me access to my phone while airborne....OH wait a minute.........airborne, biplane, and cell phone all at the same time!!! Forget it. I'm up there to get away from the damned thing!

Bmosing

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha, I agree, I only liked it for the music capabilities (when clear of airport/traffic environment of course:) )

DragonflyDH90

Reaction score
Before you sell it go and buy to RF chokes from an electronics supply store, wrap the main cable through the choke twice with gentle loops and try that. This should work. Try one and then try two if no joy but one should do it.

Bmosing

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Before you sell it go and buy to RF chokes from an electronics supply store, wrap the main cable through the choke twice with gentle loops and try that. This should work. Try one and then try two if no joy but one should do it.
Wow really? definitely going to give that a shot, thanks man!

DLWilliams

Premium Member
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I second the RF chokes. They do work great for those problems.

Bmosing

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got some different sized chokes it seems to have cut the amount of feedback drastically if not completely. Thanks again for all of the help!

headset no longer for sale, I will delete the thread.

Latest posts