• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Gentex helmet for sale

cactusav8r

Cactusav8r
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
what size? If Thorpdrvr doesn't buy it for $100, I'll take it. ;)

Capt007

Reaction score
I have 2 of them which are not for sale, New price is about $500.

pigpenracing

Reaction score
I sent a email. He paid $1600 and wants $1200. I offered $300 and didn’t get a response.

cactusav8r

Cactusav8r
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Don't feel bad, I sent a PM and didn't get a response either.

What's the deal about, no one following the Forum Rules and simply naming a price.

Capt007

Reaction score
I forgot my 2 $500 were surplus the other I have cost $1000

mjk51

Reaction score
I sold 12 of these a few years back. I have this one left. I believe it is a large. To my knowledge the mic/earphones work. It has the single military style plug.
The visor moves a little stiff, probably adjustable. $250 I'll ship to the lower 48.... If you don't like it...ship it back... Fairly sure it is Vietnam Era..

ioneater

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks like an SPH4. Helicopter com set up.

Latest posts