• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hooker Harness

Nate

Preparation A thru G failed, now it's time for pre
Reaction score
New never installed. Don't have the DOM offhand but they were made a few months ago.

Asking $400 net plus shipping. OBO

Dennis Flamini

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have the same setup in our Acro 2.
After ratcheting the top belt it is impossible to get the bottom one as tight and i still come out of the seat and float around at minus 2 G's. If i go tighter on the ratchet my legs hurt.

Last edited:

PittsDriver68

Reaction score
Connect the anti-submarine belt to the same buckle as the shoulder harness. Put the bottom belt together first, then route the anti-submarine belt right over that bottom belt's buckle. The bottom belt is just a backup. I pull the anti-submarine belt tight, ratchet the top belt as tight as I can stand, and I stay right in place at -5G.

Best of luck,

Wes

Dennis Flamini

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Wes,
i was thinking about doing what you said but all the photos showed the crotch strap attached to the bottom belt.
That there is worth the price of admission to the forum.
See you at the Nationals.

Nate

Reaction score
Brand new.... Price reduction $360 shipped

Nate

Reaction score

Latest posts