• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

I must tell on myself

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How about a little levity. So my buyer backed out. Why I really don't know. His reason does not make sense to me. So no problem, I had another fellow waiting in the wings, is that a pun or a play on words? Ian will tell me. So the monsoons slacked today and we set up a meeting, 10 minutes away. I was scooting across the delta at 400 ft and figured I would eat the lunch the honey had made me which was setting behind the windshield. So I unwrapped a sandwich and tried to stick it in my mouth. I soon figured out the reason the sandwich would not go in my mouth was the mic was in the way. So no problem, I licked the peanut butter off the mic. About this time the 4th duck went by the wing so I decide to take my chances with the tin ducks upstairs. Ten miles out I dialed in Arlington to get a feel of the traffic. Getting close some fool announces he is down wind. Which airport, which runway. So I ask. No reply. So I ask again. Nothing. So I spot him, fall in behind and announce my intentions. After I park I dig the peanut butter out of the little slots in the mic with my pocket knife and all is well with the world.

WILL

Latest posts

Back