• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Lycoming O-320E1F For Sale

jakelake

Registered Users
Reaction score
New from Lycoming, never run, never installed, still pickled, purchased in 1999. This engine was purchased with a project and I am going to install an IO-360. Price $20,000. contact me at 435-640-4412 or [email protected]

rt side.jpg

eng aft.jpg

front.jpg

left side.jpg

Last edited:

Neil

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I think this is the only model 320 with a forward prop governor pad. Something to think about if you are planing a C/S prop 320 with a short motor mount.

jakelake

Registered Users
Reaction score
sorry, forgot the price of the O-320. $20,000 plus shipping. Engine is in Red Lodge, Montana.

Larry Lyons

Registered Users
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Beautiful! Glad I don't need one! Might want it but don't need it! :D

Latest posts