• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Parachute harness aerobatic or conventional

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pigpenracing

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just curious what harness you like better for the chutes? I have always had a aerobatic harness. I just picked up 2 softies for my new airplane today. These have the conventional harness. I called the factory, Allen Silver etc. They said it is all preference. Just wondering which style you like better and why? Para-Phernalia said they sell more conventional harness and most airshow guys choose the conventional? I have seen alot of chutes but never tried the standard harness. I have a tip on 2 more with the acro harness. Maybe I will buy all 4 and keep what I like best and sell the rest? I do like the chest strap on the standard harness. I do have the dual hooker ratchet seatbelts.

Will fill you guys in on the new airplane as soon as it gets delivered and I get pics :)

Latest posts

Back