• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Parts / Project for sale.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timmayb67

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cleaning out my hangar and I decided I'm not going to finish (or start) a biplane project I collected. It's a tricycle gear biplane that's good for parts or a serious restoration if you want something "unique".
It'll need a full teardown inspection and to rebuild the RH wing (I have a set of ribs for it, but no spars). The top wing should be inspected as there's more flex in the center section than there should be (possibly a glue joint or cracked spar, I don't know).
The wheel pants aren't useable.
Has the flying wires in great shape, and a really nice canopy that may fit other aircraft.
The spring and nose gear is from a 172. With 6x6 wheels on the mains.
As of now it's a package deal and I'd rather not take the good parts off and send the fuselage/wings to the scrapyard because it's pretty well built (although needing inspection, and repairs), and it would give the buyer a chance of restoration.
It's on barnstormers but if someone from the forum could use the parts or wants a project I'll make you a deal.
Just mostly want it gone. It's registered in my name and has a lot of paperwork that's comes with it.
Ill take more pictures this week.
large_image_1733490_4_1650479694.jpeg
large_image_1733490_5_1650479694.jpeg
large_image_1733490_3_1650479693.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back