• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and Access the Biplane Forum in Full!

Subscribe Now

S1S Ferry Flight Mission Scrubbed, but nice picture of my new bird.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AAflyer757

Registered Users
Reaction score
Greetings all,

Made it to Courtland Alabama to ferry my Pitts S1S home, however after a few times around the pattern I realized I am going to need a few more hours getting to know her before a 700 mile trip to NY. The weather was also not cooperating.

It was nice to fly it and start getting familiar with her. Here are a couple pics in the Spring Sun of Alabama.

Best,

AAflyer

Pitts 2.jpg

Pitts 1.jpg

Latest posts

Back