• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Sentimental Journey // Lock Haven, PA - From Houston and Back in a Super Cub!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SFCHiatt

Some BIG thing come in small packages
Reaction score
I tried to get this as far off biplane stuff as possible, lord knows I catch enough drama from this group. Having said that, I'm jealous of all your exotic biplanes and try to meet guys from this group every chance I get. I'll be flying with a buddy in his very sweet Super Cub from Houston to the Sentimental Journey Fly-In at Lock Haven, PA the 22nd-26th of June 2021. Approximately 3,000 miles of Super Cub low and slow flying before we get back to Houston. Route looks like 11 states Northern route up and Southern route back home. 37XA 3R4 9M6 25M I96 KSYM I18 KLHV

Get back from that long haul and I'll be taking the tiny biplane from San Antonio to Blakesburg, IA for my all time favorite Fly-In the Antique Airplane Association 1-6 September 2021.

Hope to meet some of you along one or both of these trips!

Latest posts

Back