• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Starduster Too original drawings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotahp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found a set of dated 9-25-65 (on some drawings) 6-11-66 on there pages. All are 1965-1966. I'm missing some pages. I have a current set (dates 1998 anyway) but was wanting a complete set of "original" drawings for the Starduster Too. Just for reference basically. Can anyone tell me if the 1965-1966 drawings are the first ones offered? Does anyone know how many pages should be included in the first set?
I have pages 2,3,9,10,12,13,14,15,16,19

I'm missing all not listed above. My current (1998 dated set) is 20 pages with a couple extra pages for center section tank and something else I can't recall. Anyone have a complete 1965-1966 set? Is this the "original" set offered?

Latest posts

Back