• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

This is an Estate sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is an Estate sale.

A very dear friend of mine went west and has left a number of airplanes to be sold. The family is not interested in keeping them.
There is a EAA Biplane, Replica Jenny, Single place replica SAL P51D Mustang all in flying condition and a Replica SC5 that was flying but has ot for many years and perhaps more.

Here are some photos. The asking prices are super negotiable.

Asking

EAA Biplane with O390 $8,000
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uoFcMOFVzjZGbMOuuNy-rm8CB2F2Arum?usp=sharing
Replica Jenny - not sure yet what they are asking - they may be keeping it. It flys well. I personally have flow it, with a Rotax.
Photos jenny - Google Drive

Replica P51 D Mustang with low time Ranger 6 Cylinder 200 hp low time engine, Aircraft aprox 60 hrs ttm $40,000. The Two bladed prop is the one for sale.
Photos
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GIe4b37oeXRU1tzK2fX8J7B4Sj9GNTvB?usp=sharingVideo of P51D Flying it is the two bladed prop not the 3 bladed prop that is for sale

Replica SC5 asking $3,000.
photos: sc5 - Google Drive

For more photos and full details, Ill be posting a mini website for easier access to all the info. Please PM me until that is completed. or txt 210 413 7392, my cell#

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6621.JPG
    IMG_6621.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
  • whitenose.jpg
    whitenose.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back