• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Video Project proposal/ Introduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doran

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

My names Kai Doran and I've been lurking on this forum for a while now and decided today to sign up and propose a video project to you guys. I'm from columbus Ohio, 20 yrs old currently working on my instrument and obsessed with the idea of building a pitts. I'm also professionally film and edit video for the clothing brand Abercrombie, which lends itself to the genre of the project I'd like to start with you all.

So if you haven't seen those hornet ball videos of the fighters check them out here:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSN9ipE4VoI[/ame]

Seeing as how biplanes are as cool (if not cooler) than fighters I think we should make a "hornet ball" type video but for the group that is the biplane forum. I'm down to take this video as short or far as anyone here wants to take it.

I know a lot of you have existing footage so I could set up a server and edit all of it collectively together. Or! we could take it as far as me coming to film people flying or building or whatever and really produce a video that encompasses what this forum is about. I'm all for the second option.

I'm lucky enough to have a c152 at my disposal to take wherever I really want so travel isn't really an issue and I need the flight time anyways! Also have an airline pilot dad so standbys always an option.

So I'll open this up to discussion now to see what you all think and if theres any interest in a project like this!

Latest posts

Back