• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vision Microsystem VM1000 & EPI-800 Support

Glas467

Reaction score

I provide support for the VM1000 and EPI-800 engine management systems. I have a stock of replacement parts and sensors and can perform a wide range of replacements/repairs. Current promotions include replacement of the display backlights, DPU inverter replacement, MP and Amp sensor repairs, and special pricing on my stock of replacement oil & fuel pressure transducers. Please email direct with your needs at [email protected]
Edited by: Glas467

DragonflyDH90

Reaction score

Great to see, Reggie. Well done.Ihad a VM1000 that was going in my Pitts butI needed converted from FI to carb. I had endless trouble with VM and even struggled with EPI soI ended up selling it on. No doubt you will get plenty of work, make sure you jump on the Vans forum as well, heaps of folk using the VM products and looking for support.If I had known you were around then I probably would have stuck with it.
Edited by: DragonflyDH90

Glas467

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, I really enjoy keeping the VMS systems alive and well. I have a 1987 vintage EPI-800 that is still going strong. I have worked with a number of RV folks on the forum as well as Glasair and Lancair owners too. I did not know about the Biplane Forum until recently, I appreciate the welcome!

Happy Flying,
Reggie

bjkirby2000

Aerobat, Hawk-XP, Lancair Super-ES, Smith MiniPL
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Just reminding all newcomers to benefit the cause as the cause benefits us all. Please notice the "make a contribution tab"! Please keep him going. This site is invaluable. ...and welcome-I too wish I had known about you before dropping my Lancair's VM-1000 in the mail to TX for a second DPU mux-chip. I finally went with their JPI EDM-740 which seemed to be a good unit-just a set-up nightmare! JPI's Jack Watkins knows everything there is to know about those things (and he's another nice guy to know). I have a bunch of ribbon cable if you need it. Let me know and I'll get it in the mail. Bj

Good luck!

Latest posts