• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

well looks like yet another new bird about to be in the barn!:-)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firefly9r68

Registered Users
Reaction score
well my deal fell through on the plane i was getting this weekend do to circumstances i couldnt control :-(. so i had to go looking for another S2S. Well thanks to Jason at viper he got me hooked up with a S2S that he built in 2014.

the plane was originally a 1980 S2S. but was 100% redone in 2014. Mods to it are so long. But Jason/Tonys and others did alot of the same mods as his plane has on it. Custom tail. Lycon motor mods parts, but Jason built the motor. Wolf Cowl, Wolf Titanium gear. Wing fuel tank, a header tank for each tank so 5 tanks total.
16 gals worth of smoke oil. The panel is Very nice too. Ill get alot more info once We make this all happen but till then here is some pictures.

Got to fly it today and its a beast for sure. They built this plane for airshows, but then Scott had some stuff come up and he wont be using it now. Cursing speed is 185 Knots! and plane/prop/motor/ whole plane has 34 hours on it since 100% restoration.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back