• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wright Radial Engine

smizo

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
You could probably pile it out behind the shed with Bens.....

Morphewb

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
You could probably pile it out behind the shed with Bens.....
That might have been one of them!!! Now I know at least some of them went to Wyoming.

MTChris

Reaction score
I think that would make a darn fine coffee table , which is about the only reason I would have for it but I would much rather see it put to good use or maybe the parts be of help to someone who really needs it. Would be a shame to just scrap that beautiful piece of mechanical wonderment

will moffitt

Will moffitt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There was a round engine, don't remember what kind, on ebay. All cleaned up purdy
with a round piece of glass on top. nice looking coffee table. wanted ten grand.

will

MTChris

Reaction score
WOW! Ten Grand for a coffee table? You could buy some really nice hand crafted bamboo fly rods for that much!

Latest posts