• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

a sincere thanks to Beej...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry

Radial Skybolt Builder: 220.45% completed
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank Beej for all that he has done and is doing for all of us...

I remember why he started this whole forum thing... he wanted help in building his Skybolt... it turns out that we are the ones that have benefited from his need. From it's humble beginnings with less than two dozen guys... to now several thousand...

We all know the amount of time and dedication that is needed to build one of thesebiplanes and then he goes off and hostsa resource for all of us... I can only imagine the amount of time he spent just getting it up and running, let alone the amount of time he still invests in it.

I think that I can speak for all of us in saying that we appreciate the value of this forum; not only from having access to that great builders manual and the years of accumulated knowlege that we can search,but the untold times that we have had questions answered with in hours, if not minutes, by guys who have been there before us. (it ain't that easy finding someone with knowledge in scratch buidling these days).

I think most of us forget that it costs money to keep this up and running. Yeah, I know, times are tough... if you're like me, it's either money for more material for the biplane, or some time in the air. For Beej you can add in there the monthly cost of keeping this forum going. Let's try and remember to help him for helping us.

Thanks again, Beej.

Jerry

Latest posts

Back