• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Airventure 2017-40th Anniversary EAGLE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mciaglia

Reaction score
GREAT NEWS!!!

This morning I spoke with the marketing director of EAA / Airventure. They had their first planning meeting for the 2017 Airventure and the 40th anniversary of the Eagle was on the top of their list.

I explained that I was in contact with several Eagle owners who were excited at the possibility of the anniversary being held. I could not believe the excitement of EAA over this upcoming year. I volunteered to help EAA any way possible to make this a huge success.

They will be speaking with chair-people of the homebuilt and IAC divisions in EAA in the next week for some ideas and events. They were interested in how many Eagle I thought might be there. I said more than any previous year!!!

Lets make the 40th anniversary awesome. I already have my hotel booked for 2017!

Please contact me anytime to discuss this and spread the word to your friends, pilots and local EAA/ IAC chapter.

Mark Ciaglia

Latest posts

Back