• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

C-90 Inverted fuel and oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eeairshows

Reaction score
Hi all. I havn't been on the fourm in a long time as I have given up my internet access at home. I was tired of (literaly) needing to bring a book to read while downloading e-mails, etc. Hi Speed is way to expensive here in the boonies, and I would rather spend that money on 100LL!

Anyway.... I would very much appreciate any guidence/advice on how to install inverted fuel, and particularly inverted oil on a C-90-8. My current plan for the fuel part is to ad a header tank with flop tube and use an Ellison. For inverted flight I plan on running a battary driven boost pump. If any one has a better idea I'd love to hear about it.

On to the inverted oil. I have no idea where to start. I know it has been done on Clip T's , 'Keets & Skyotes, but I don't know how. I don't need to fly indefinetaly inverted, but I do want a comfortable time span for successive outside manuvers or an inverted ribbon pickup. Ideas on what to build or where to buy would be greatly appreciated!

As I mentioned earlier I no longer have e-mail at home, and rarely make it into the library to check e-mails. Please feel free to call me at my home: 641 673-4403 or on my cell: 641 660-5338. I'd be happy to call you back on my dime.

Thanks!!!

Erik

Latest posts

Back