• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

C-90 Inverted fuel and oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eeairshows

Reaction score
Hi all. I havn't been on the fourm in a long time as I have given up my internet access at home. I was tired of (literaly) needing to bring a book to read while downloading e-mails, etc. Hi Speed is way to expensive here in the boonies, and I would rather spend that money on 100LL!

Anyway.... I would very much appreciate any guidence/advice on how to install inverted fuel, and particularly inverted oil on a C-90-8. My current plan for the fuel part is to ad a header tank with flop tube and use an Ellison. For inverted flight I plan on running a battary driven boost pump. If any one has a better idea I'd love to hear about it.

On to the inverted oil. I have no idea where to start. I know it has been done on Clip T's , 'Keets & Skyotes, but I don't know how. I don't need to fly indefinetaly inverted, but I do want a comfortable time span for successive outside manuvers or an inverted ribbon pickup. Ideas on what to build or where to buy would be greatly appreciated!

As I mentioned earlier I no longer have e-mail at home, and rarely make it into the library to check e-mails. Please feel free to call me at my home: 641 673-4403 or on my cell: 641 660-5338. I'd be happy to call you back on my dime.

Thanks!!!

Erik

Latest posts

Back