• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Cherokee Wheel Pants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Baxter

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I need a LH fiber glass reproduction one if possible, and it does not have to be cherry as it will need some glass work to make fit as well as be primed and painted. The dimensions are as follows
Length 37 1/2" long 11 1/2" tall for 600x6 wheel wheel opening 18 1/4" long, by 7 1/2" wide the fiberglass thickness is approximately 1/16".. if you have anything close damaged or not I would be interested. I think it is the MF-7 re: aircraft Spruce. Pictures and dimensions attached. Thanks in advance, if anyone has one of these pants. I would easily buy one from A/C Spruce, but they only want to sell theirs as a pair. Dave

Attachments

• SAM_8384 small.JPG
    SAM_8384 small.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 0
  • SAM_8385 small.JPG
    SAM_8385 small.JPG
    130 KB · Views: 0
  • SAM_8386 small.JPG
    SAM_8386 small.JPG
    163.1 KB · Views: 0
  • SAM_8387 small.JPG
    SAM_8387 small.JPG