• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Denis Stefanek

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denis

Reaction score
My name is Denis Stefanek, I'm 34 years old.
I live in WI - USA, but I'm originaly from Czechoslovakia. I'm holding private pilot licence, and I own 1969 Piper Cherokee 140. (who knows for how long, because it is for sale so I can get money for Skybolt)
I'm mechanical engineer, and former Air Force mechanic. My passion for flying is going back to elementary school time, when I was trying to build Radio controled airplanes in local RCA club. Anyway, it take another almost 20 years to get in to the pilot seat. I did start flying in 2002. My current experience is those models: C150, Piper 28-140, 160, 180 and 180R Arrow. Building aircraft which I can fly, is my dream and I have decided to take it to another level this spring. Steen Skybolt people in Oskhosh convinced me, that Skybolt it is. I'm going to visit their factory in the end of september, and 99% for sure, I will buy the plans and first kits, to get me
started.
I'm also Euroair Aviation Aicraft Paint Shop owner. Please see: www.euroairaviation.com for more info, also, if any of your members would look for help, or advice about painting aircraft, I be happy to answer any question.
I hope that this gives you little idea about me, If you would look for additional information, please contact me.
Regards Denis

Latest posts

Back