• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Do only softies ride scooters :-)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pigpenracing

Reaction score
Kinda funny, I know there are lots of bike guys here. I have been on bikes since I was a kid and have had almost every fast sportbike they make and have a Ducati 1198 Superbike (pictured below). Me and the wife bought my 12 year old son a Honda Grom 125 to ride backroads around the hood. We got a pair of Honda PCX 150 scooters to cruise with him. OH MY GOD! I have had the most fun riding my little scooter than I have ever had riding. It has storage under the seat so I can pack food to work or go shopping. My wife is scared to ride and gave up. She told me to sell her scooter because she is not comfortable riding. I had the idea to get a bigger scooter we can both ride on that will go freeway speeds easy. I looked at everything and they are all big ugly touring style scooters. I found out BMW made a C600 sport scooter in 2013 and 2014 (650CC) and will run 110 plus mph. I went and looked at one today and test rode it. I fell in love and bought it. The video below shows the scooter. All my buddies talk crap and say I am a softie for riding a scooter. LOL! The Ducati is fun to ride wheelies at 120 mph but no fun to cruise around on. These scooters are just fun :) I told my wife I need a white pair of pants, a pink polo shirt and some dress shoes to ride the Beemer. LOL! Would you guys ride it or am I just a softie?
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1INEpHmq8I[/ame]

ducati 1198 2.jpg

ducati 1198 1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back