• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Do only softies ride scooters :-)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pigpenracing

Reaction score
Kinda funny, I know there are lots of bike guys here. I have been on bikes since I was a kid and have had almost every fast sportbike they make and have a Ducati 1198 Superbike (pictured below). Me and the wife bought my 12 year old son a Honda Grom 125 to ride backroads around the hood. We got a pair of Honda PCX 150 scooters to cruise with him. OH MY GOD! I have had the most fun riding my little scooter than I have ever had riding. It has storage under the seat so I can pack food to work or go shopping. My wife is scared to ride and gave up. She told me to sell her scooter because she is not comfortable riding. I had the idea to get a bigger scooter we can both ride on that will go freeway speeds easy. I looked at everything and they are all big ugly touring style scooters. I found out BMW made a C600 sport scooter in 2013 and 2014 (650CC) and will run 110 plus mph. I went and looked at one today and test rode it. I fell in love and bought it. The video below shows the scooter. All my buddies talk crap and say I am a softie for riding a scooter. LOL! The Ducati is fun to ride wheelies at 120 mph but no fun to cruise around on. These scooters are just fun :) I told my wife I need a white pair of pants, a pink polo shirt and some dress shoes to ride the Beemer. LOL! Would you guys ride it or am I just a softie?
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1INEpHmq8I[/ame]

ducati 1198 2.jpg

ducati 1198 1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back