• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

My ride to Oshkosh 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pigpenracing

Reaction score
Kinda funny...
I have always been into fast bikes and never cared at all for Harleys. My father retired last month and bought his first motorcycle, a new Harley Lowrider. Me and Ziek rode it home for him and I actually kinda liked it. My wife said "if you had a Harley we could cruise with your dad" Well she talked me into it and the next day we were at the dealer. Me, the wife and son all liked the new grey Street Bob in the picture here so we brought it home. Every summer me and Ziek make a road trip somewhere, usually to buy a damn airplane. LOL!
He said this year he wanted to ride a bike to Oshkosh 1250 miles one way.... He just turned 13 today!
So the wife was like "where you gonna put clothes"
Well me and Ziek went and bought a 2014 Street Glide, the blue one in the pic.
I told the old lady now we have a place to put clothes. LOL!
I am sure glad my wife does not care what I bring home.. Well she would if it was another woman but I don't roll like that.
So now we have a plan to go on a long 2500 mile Harley trip. We are just gonna go with the flow and not make any plans. We may be sleeping on the bike :) Maybe I will finally meet some of you guys..

street glide 1.jpg

Latest posts

Back