• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

EAA Biplane 100TH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am now the proud owner of EAA Biplane N100TH. I have a couple of items I want to do to make it mine. I picked it up yesterday from north of Wichita KS and flew 300+ miles to north texas. Even with a sore butt I enjoyed every second of it. It has an O320 and likes about 90 mph. It uses a little oil it looks like,
EAA P-2.jpg
(PO claims about 1qt in 10 hrs) but has not been run much over the last couple of years so I am hoping to change that a bit with some time in the air. It does have chromed cylinders so that may not change too much but we will see. I am excited to be part of the biplane gang and getting back into wind in your face flying (I flew gyrocopters). Looking forward to learning from you guys.
Mark Whiddon
Gainesville TX

Latest posts

Back