• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Eng mount lyc io360

Smithacb

Reaction score
This is a Want ad.

Has anyone got an engine mount for a Lycoming IO360?

It's to go in a Skybolt (if that would make a difference).

Cheers
PM or email [email protected]

Smithacb

Reaction score
Tell the truth I don't know.

I think Dynafocal for IO360 A1B6.
Advice & cheap correct mount gratefully received!!

HaHa

Smithacb

Reaction score
Thx, as usual Wes for pointing me in the right direction

Randy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Has anyone got an engine mount for a Lycoming IO360? It's to go in a Skybolt."

I may be missing something here but - are we thinking an engine mount from a specific engine is going to fit a SkyBolt ? Maybe, if the engine mounts haven't been welded into the SkyBolt frame yet. If they have I would guess the fit is highly improbable. I am fitting a mount purchased off an AcroSport and I am having difficulty fitting it to another AcroSport. Every "identically welded" fuselage is different. Moving the mount points of a dynafocal mount is extremely difficult at best - don't ask how I know :(

Morphewb

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Are you talking about the engine mount itself or the Lord mounts??

Latest posts