• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Ferry Services ($300/day)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brooksmershon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boulder Pilot, LLC

brooks_skybolt_inverted_monkey_trimmed.PNG

44421236220_ad15ae2126_k.jpg

IMG_20200417_074331.jpg

48921443642_ea69f8d751_k (2).jpg

Hey all, with the current situation, my business is shut down and I'm just wrenching away on my Skybolt and ferrying planes around in the meantime. 2-3 ferries per month so far and it has been a wonderful experience. I hope it's okay to make my services available here with this post.

A lot of folks are looking to ferry planes during these times, but most don't fly as often or as varied and demanding of aircraft as I do. I'm not qualified to fly everything, but I feel I am competent and qualified to fly a very large envelope of small single engine aircraft. I fly every day that weather allows either at work or in my own planes. Often winding down from flying all day at work with the Skybolt or even putting around in my 150. The COVID-19 crisis has certainly not had me grounded: 105 hours last 90 days and 28 hours last 30 days.

My next trip is an L4 from Colorado to Seattle, end of the month, followed by a Laser 200 early to mid May from California to Chicago area. Easy invoicing through Square. See my website.

Brooks Mershon
FAA 4034486
EAA 1271516
  • CFI-G, Commercial ASEL/GLIDER, Instrument ASEL
  • 1,040+ Total Time
  • 400+ Tailwheel
  • 510+ hours last 12 months
  • 100+ hours last 90 days
  • 300 hours previously owned RV-6
  • Currently own Skybolt 540, campaigning through Sportsman
  • 875+ PIC glider landings
  • Experienced commercial glider and tow pilot (Boulder, CO)
    • Schweizer 2-32
    • Super Cub (180hp),
    • Pawnee 260hp
  • First Class Medical (March, 2020)
  • 26 Male, 152lbs, 5' 8"

Expect $300 per day plus expenses, with easy and transparent invoicing through Square.

720 933 1079
[email protected]

Cheers

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back