• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

For all you boaters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pigpenracing

Reaction score
I took the boat out with my son and a couple of friends on the 4th of July. I saw a small chopper flying the lake and it was a photo guy. He got some good shots of my boat, I thought I would share this cool picture. This is at Lake Conroe (Conroe Texas). It gets really rough out there and we can catch some really good air rolling through there at 60-65 mph. I wish he would have caught one with the boat all the way out of the water.

baja air.jpg

Latest posts

Back