• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

For sale: Pa-28-150c spinner & bulkheads

hosspowerinc

Reaction score
Not to takeover the thread but seeing how this one is sold.....

I have a PA-18-150 spinner assembly available if anyone needs it.

Don Adamson

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Glenn,
Looks more like a PA28-180C spinner and bulkhead.

Justin,
Per forum rules, how much?

freerangequark

Mostly harmless.
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I had some folks on one of the Piper forums help me identify it. But if I have misidentified it I would very much like to know that.

I have it running on an O-320-A1A (150hp). The front bulkhead holes are 3/8" as are my prop bolts.

My 74" Sensenich prop has the S5 (1-1/4") spacer on it. The Cherokee 180C and the Archer use the 76" prop with the same spacer.

From what I read, the difference between the 150C and the 180C spinner assemblies are the diameter of the holes on the front bulkhead; they could always be opened up for an O-360.

Thanks,
Glenn

Last edited:

Latest posts