• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

fuel pump heads up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
About six months ago I had an oil lead at my fuel pump, 0 320, 150 hp. While I had it out I took it apart to check the diaphrams, OK so I put it back in. I am replacing all my 303 hoses so I decided to replace the fuel pump also. I called Then and Now Automotive in Weymouth Ma. I had dealt with them in the past as I had a site and sold antique sailboat engine parts online. They were always very helpful with antique engine fuel pumps. I usps'ed the pump on Monday from north of Seattle and to my surprise it was in Ma. Wednesday. I called today, Friday, to pay for it and surprise again, it was finished and will be headed my way today. $100. plus postage. Can't beat the price or the service. Great people. And who else would know a 1962 Mercury Comet fuel pump would fit a 1955 sailboat engine.

The ladies name is Lisa and the company phone is 781 335 8860

Latest posts

Back