• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

H-2 Honeybee plans

jwhardin

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone plans for an H-2 Honeybee. It appears that they haven't been available for quite some time now but I sure would like to get hold of a set if possible.
Bill

jwhardin

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jerry but it's for the Honeybee gyrocopter. I'll keep looking and hoping someone has a set.
Bill

TFF1

Reaction score
When was the last time they were available? The big thing was cables for flying wires.

jwhardin

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gee, I don't really know. Must be at least 5 years or more. Both Wicks and Aircraft Spruce have kits for it but they don't do much good without the plans,
Bill

Latest posts