• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Heavy right wing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbarker

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi folks
Since I finished my Eagle last spring, I have been flying it with a slightly heavy right wing. It is so much fun to fly that I have not adjusted it but now working through it.

I am removing the rear washers from the left wing and adding washers to the rear of the right wing, as per the manual. I am wondering as I do this if there is a maximum amount of washers allowed? I know I need to have at least one, but have not read a maximum.

At this point I have two left on the left wing, and 3 already on the right wing

I have double checked all the top wing rigging, to make sure nothing has changed before I do this, and it is still right on ----- using a digital level.

Would love to hear what others have found.
thanks
Mark

Latest posts

Back