• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Help Needed in Replacing old Wingtip Light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IMG_1597.jpeg
Does anyone know how to disassemble this old wingtip light fixture? I can't even get the lightbulb out. I'm going to need to take the light shield off to access the left-hand mounting screw. If anyone has any experience with these, I'd appreciate your help! I'm refurbishing my 40 year old Starduster Too.

I'd like to replace this with a newer system for experimental aircraft. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Latest posts

Back