• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Homebuilt biplane pics wanted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cluttonfred

Registered Users
Reaction score

<h2 title ic&#111;n="title ic&#111;n" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 10px; padding-right: 10px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; font-size: 14px; font-weight: normal; display: block; font: normal normal bold 14px
ormal Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; ">For 2011, I put together a calendar of photos of homebuilt boats (my other hobby) which you can see on my Lulu page: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/owlnmole.</h2><div c&#111;ntent="c&#111;ntent" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; "><div id="post_message_96833" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; "><blockquote postc&#111;ntent restore ="postc&#111;ntent restore " style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; ">
For 2012, I thought I'd change the theme to the kind of homebuilt aircraft that I love: classic, simple designs of wood, steel and fabric flying low and slow, including biplanes!</blockquote><blockquote postc&#111;ntent restore ="postc&#111;ntent restore " style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; ">
</blockquote><blockquote postc&#111;ntent restore ="postc&#111;ntent restore " style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; ">If you have or take in the near future a very nice photo of a homebuilt that you'd like to contribute to this project, please send me a high-resolution .jpg image (3600 x 2800 pixels or more) and the following information:

Photographer's name (as it should be credited):
Aircraft type:
Aircraft registration:
Builder's name:
Year aircraft completed:
Owner's name:
Location of photo:
Year photo taken:
Other notes:

Photos can be of new or old aircraft, on the ground, in the air, interior, exterior, from the cockpit, under construction or restoration, anything goes. I will only use photos for which I have the permission of the photographer and if I use your photo, I will send you a free calendar. If you have lots of photos, please send small thumbnails or post them to a photo sharing site and send me a link.

The initial deadline for submitting photos is September 1st, 2011 so I can get it finished in plenty of time for the holidays. That also gives everyone time to send in their pics from the summer fly-ins.

I look forward to seeing some great shots!

Cheers,

Matthew</blockquote>

Edited by: Matthew L

Latest posts

Back