• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Homebuilt biplane pics wanted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cluttonfred

Registered Users
Reaction score

<h2 title ic&#111;n="title ic&#111;n" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 10px; padding-right: 10px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; font-size: 14px; font-weight: normal; display: block; font: normal normal bold 14px
ormal Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; ">For 2011, I put together a calendar of photos of homebuilt boats (my other hobby) which you can see on my Lulu page: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/owlnmole.</h2><div c&#111;ntent="c&#111;ntent" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; "><div id="post_message_96833" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; "><blockquote postc&#111;ntent restore ="postc&#111;ntent restore " style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; ">
For 2012, I thought I'd change the theme to the kind of homebuilt aircraft that I love: classic, simple designs of wood, steel and fabric flying low and slow, including biplanes!</blockquote><blockquote postc&#111;ntent restore ="postc&#111;ntent restore " style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; ">
</blockquote><blockquote postc&#111;ntent restore ="postc&#111;ntent restore " style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; ">If you have or take in the near future a very nice photo of a homebuilt that you'd like to contribute to this project, please send me a high-resolution .jpg image (3600 x 2800 pixels or more) and the following information:

Photographer's name (as it should be credited):
Aircraft type:
Aircraft registration:
Builder's name:
Year aircraft completed:
Owner's name:
Location of photo:
Year photo taken:
Other notes:

Photos can be of new or old aircraft, on the ground, in the air, interior, exterior, from the cockpit, under construction or restoration, anything goes. I will only use photos for which I have the permission of the photographer and if I use your photo, I will send you a free calendar. If you have lots of photos, please send small thumbnails or post them to a photo sharing site and send me a link.

The initial deadline for submitting photos is September 1st, 2011 so I can get it finished in plenty of time for the holidays. That also gives everyone time to send in their pics from the summer fly-ins.

I look forward to seeing some great shots!

Cheers,

Matthew</blockquote>

Edited by: Matthew L

Latest posts

Back